Wednesday, January 9, 2013

May Catchup

A quick update in pictures from the Mama......  (all pictures from May in an effort to play catch up)

my three loves at Bayfront Park


Mama multi-tasking

museum visit with Granny and Pop


camping at Burke Lake Park with 6 girls and 1 boy
this is what Olive thought of camping

photo shoot while big brother is in the tub (gosh, I miss her staying put for photos)

sharing a bed, sharing sleep

Sandy Point with friends


Tommy and Phoebe at the gym, two peas in a pod

for some reason he looks reluctant here, but he could not be a more enthusiastic golfer!

Tommy and Nina doing what they do


on the way to the drum circle

Learning to juggle at the drum circle.  I had to put my extrovert hat on that day to ask the jugglers if they'd give T a lesson.  T is good for me that way.


dinner on the patio
sleeping beauty

No comments: