Sunday, November 20, 2011

July 2011

Family vacation in Sandbridge, VA.









Aaaaaarrrgh!


Picking blueberries and peaches at Larriland Farm in Maryland.



For those that are not aware, Tommy is pregnant right along with his Mama. When he was still two, there were twins in his belly. When he turned three, they became triplets to match his age. Here the technician gives him an ultrasound to check up on them.


Put me in, Coach. I'm ready to play (clap clap clap clap). Today. Put me in, Coach. I'm ready to play. Today. Look at me. I can be...Centerfield.



Recording session at Tita Liz's home studio.


Tito Rick and Tita Michelle threw T his 3rd birthday partay at their house, complete with Little Fireman theme and pool party. So much fun!






Catching major air!




The Next Little One makes a photo appearance.



No comments: